1. File review, analysis, photography, telephone (0.25 hr. minimum), conference, travel time, etc.
$450.00 per hour
2. Appearance at court (file review, travel & conference time billed additionally at normal rates).
$3000 per half day or portion thereof
3. Deposition NB: Only the Number of Hours Estimated and Prepaid Will Be Reserved. (Prepayment by deposing attorney must be made per CCP. If payment is by check, it must be received one week in advance. A one-week notice of cancellation is needed for a refund).
$500 per hour
4. Technicians, Video or Computer Engineers (depending on the task) :
$90-300 per hour
5. Equipment wear-and-tear charge portal-to-portal from our office when taken to scene, depositions, courts, or offices:
$500-2000 per day
6. Photographic print and DVD unit charges include supervision, inspection, reordering, pickup, & delivery time.
7. Computer video lab time (not including technician time)
$100 per hour
65 cents per mile
Normally a non-refundable retainer of $5000 is required before work is begun. The retainer is held and applied to the final balance. Invoices are submitted approximately each month and must be kept current. Should any dispute arise concerning billings, venue shall be in Marin County and the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of litigation.